Dr. George A. Breaux
Viewing arrangements and celebration of life ceremony for Dr. George A. Breaux
Please see details for Dr. George A. Breaux below:
Viewing and Visitation with the Family
· Friday, June 16, 2017 from 5 to 8 p.m.
· Clark Memorial United Methodist Church, 1014 14th Ave N., with the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Omega Service beginning at 7:15 p.m.
Celebration of Life Ceremony
· Saturday, June 17, 2017, beginning at 11 a.m.
· Meharry Medical College in the S.S. Kresge Learning Resources Center (LRC), 2001 Albion St. with the Rev. Herbert Lester, pastor of Clark Memorial United Methodist Church, serving as officiant and eulogist.
· Shuttle service to the LRC will be available from the parking lot located at Meharry Blvd. and 21st Ave. North.
· Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to:
· The Dr. George A. Breaux Scholarship Fund, Attn: Meharry Medical College Alumni Affairs, 1005 Dr. D.B. Todd Jr. Blvd., Nashville, TN 37208
· The Dr. George A. Breaux Memorial Fund, c/o Clark Memorial UMC, 1014 14th Ave N., Nashville, TN 37208.