Donor Relations and Prospect Research
The Office of Donor Relations and Prospect Research provides the following functions:
- Enhances understanding of the funding priorities and provides strategic advice to our fundraising staff
- Identifies, evaluates, and provides relevant information about potential donors to the institution
- Facilitates appreciation and recognition of donors who have affirmed their financial commitment to the college
- Assures donors that their gifts will be used as they intended, and to do so in a way that motivates them to give more
- Maintains a donor-centered philosophy through our relationship management process
- Upholds high ethical standards of our profession and comply with all privacy legislation.
Our office also coordinates a breakfast each fall, held at Convocation, honoring donors and scholarship recipients.
Enola P. Walton
Executive Director for Donor Relations and Prospect Management
Theresa G. Miller
Senior Prospect Analyst
Wendy L. Nadeau
Manager, Donor Relations and Communications
Administrative Assistant, Senior
Office of Donor Relations and Prospect Research
Meharry Medical College
S. S. Kresge Learning Resources Center, Suite 604
1005 Dr. D. B. Todd, Jr. Blvd.
Nashville, Tennessee 37208-3599