Here are some suggestions to help you wrap up your studies at Meharry Medical College
- Review your degree requirements with your advisor.
- Verify graduation deadlines for your college.
- Order graduation announcements.
- Update your permanent address on MYMMC (self service) to ensure you receive your diploma and all other pertinent information
- Clear your records. Incomplete items can stop graduation. Your professor must clear
them before the deadline set by your dean's office. This also holds true for continuing
education courses. Grades must be in before the deadlines, and your dean's office
must be notified.
- Any financial obligations you have (fines, tickets, fees, etc.) must be cleared with
the proper areas.
- If you have any outstanding student loans, check with the Office of Financial Aid.
All records must be cleared before you can receive your diploma. Call Student Financial
Services at 615-327-6826 for more information.
- Use this website to answer all of your questions regarding commencement. Graduating
students will receive all information via the web and by e-mail.
- Contact the Office of Student Services for help writing your resumé and other career related help.
Join the Alumni Association. Contact the Alumni Association at 615-327-6266 or go to the Alumni Association Web Page for more information.
Should your plans to graduate change, notify your dean’s office immediately.