If you would like to serve as a volunteer, please R.S.V.P. via the form below.
Roles of Volunteers
- Assist guests in hooders section to their seats
- Direct VIPs to the reserved section
- Assist and direct graduates and hooders on and off stage
What time should you arrive?
- Volunteers for the ceremony should arrive at 6:30 a.m.
- Volunteers should park in the general parking lot located near the Belmont Curb Event Center.
- Business attire (black and white preferred) or dark-colored clothing (navy)
What to do if?
- Guest has special request
If you encounter a guest with special needs (i.e., diabetic, asthmatic) security personnel will be stationed in the following locations listed below each area of the property. The officers on duty have been directed to assist you and will know whom to contact in case of an emergency. Medic One will be available for the day.
- VIP -Main Floor
- Alumni -Main Floor
- Graduates -Main Floor
- Hooders -Main Floor
- Staff badges will be available when you arrive and should be returned at the conclusion of the Commencement ceremony.
Please fill out the form below to sign up to volunteer for commencement:
If you have any additional questions email email@example.com