Summer Institute Registration
Registration is now open for the 2014 Summer Institute on Health Policy and will close on Monday, June 2, 2014 at 5:00 PM CT.
There is no cost to attend the 2014 Summer Institute on Health Policy. Please register using the registration form and indicate which course(s) you wish to enroll. Participants can register for one or both courses. Prior to the start of the course, each participant will receive an electronic confirmation containing the course syllabus, details and logistics.
You may register using one of the following methods:
- Online: Click here to submit the registration form online.
- Email: Click here to complete a fillable registration form. Email to email@example.com.
- Fax: Click here to print and complete the form. Fax the completed form to 615-327-6331.
Registration is currently closed for the 2014 Summer Institute on Health Policy.
Summer Institute participants must have general or specific interests in health policy.
Each instructor will adhere to his/her own syllabus, which may include some assigned readings and projects. The RWJF Center for Health Policy will purchase and provide the required books to complete assignments.
ACADEMIC COURSE CREDIT
All Summer Institute participants will receive a certificate of attendance at the completion of the appropriate weekly session in which they are enrolled. The vast majority of Summer Institute participants do not take courses for formal academic credit.
- Health Policy Scholars from Meharry Medical College will receive 2 credit hours per course towards the completion of a Certificate in Health Policy.
- Students from other institutions wishing to receive course credit, please contact Ayesha Kellar at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
8:00 – 8:30 am Sign-in/Continental breakfast
8:30 -10:30 am Course instruction
10:30 – 10:45 am Break
10:45 – 12:00 pm Course instruction
12:00 – 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 – 3:00 pm Course instruction
3:00 – 3:15 pm Break
3:15 – 4:30 pm Course instruction
*Breakfast and lunch is provided daily by the RWJF Center for Health Policy.