Eligibility and Application Process
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants for PGY2 position should have completed at least one year of clinical training from an ACGME-accredited residency-training program.
Applicants must either be U.S. citizens or lawful permanent USA residents with a resident alien permit or green card.
Interested applicants may submit their complete application package with the following documents:
- ERAS Application
- Personal statement expressing your interest and goals
- Copy of CVUSMLE scores
- MPH or equivalent degree transcript if completed
- Medical School Transcript
- Licensure, if applicable
- Dean's Letter
- Three (3) recent recommendation letters
- ECFMG certificate, if applicable
Interviews are required and are by invitation only from the Residency Selection Committee.
Please address all inquiries and applications to:
Attn: Mary D. Martin-Cohen
Department of Family & Community Medicine
Meharry Medical College
1005 Dr. D. B. Todd, Jr., Boulevard
Nashville, Tennessee 37208-3599