Calendar of Events
- April 25 - Geriatric Nursing Conference "Removing Challenges from Transitions of Care": 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., Millennium Maxwell House Hotel, Free registration - breakfast & lunch provided. For more information, please contact Anna Lea Cothron firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 6 - Geriatrics & Gerontology Interest Group, Topic: "Podiatry Concerns in Older Adults" Speaker: David Trenner, DPM, Senior Associate, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Eskind Diabetes Clinic, Location: Vanderbilt Medical Center East, Room 8380 A
- June 6 - Gerontology Continuing Education - Dementia Care Revisited (VA-Nashville, Room F206):8:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
- June 13* - Gerontology Continuing Education - Elder Care (VA-Nashville, Room F206): 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- June 20* - Gerontology Continuing Education - Discharge Planning & Transitions of Care (VA-Nashville, Room F206): 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.; for more information, please contact Carol Galvez Gutierrez email@example.com
* Ethics CEUs available - approved by Nursing & Social Work boards; offered in collaboration with Senior Helpers; online registration required