metrc key activities
Key activities of the Meharry Clinical and Translational Research Center (MeTRC) are listed below. Click on an activity below for details.
- Biomedical Informatics
- Collaborations and Partnerships
- Community Based Research
- Participant and Clinical Interactions Resource (PCIR)
- Pilot Projects
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support
- Research Design, Biostatistics, and Clinical Research Ethics (DBRE)
- Technologies and Resources for Core Laboratories
Supported by the National Institute On Minority Health And Health Disparities of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number U54 MD0007593.