Preparing a Grant application
The following is an overview of the grant application process—and it truly is this simple. The Office for Grants Development is here to assist you with every step.
- Read ‘Advice to the first-time applicant.’
- Develop your hypothesis (see this tip sheet).
- Now find your funding source—not the other way around.
- Download instructions and the full announcement:
- Develop a timeline for your grant submission. See the ‘Planning Guide for Grant Submissions at MMC.’xx
- Meet the application timeline.
- Submit the grant through the Grants Management Office
- Celebrate your award!