Preparing a Grant application
The following is an overview of the grant application process—and it truly is this simple. The Office for Grants Development is here to assist you with every step.
• Read ‘Advice to the first-time applicant.’
• Develop your hypothesis (see this tip sheet).
• Now find your funding source—not the other way around.
• Download instructions and the full announcement:
• Develop a timeline for your grant submission. See the ‘Planning Guide for Grant Submissions at MMC.’xx
• Meet the application timeline.
• Submit the grant through the Grants Management Office
• Celebrate your award!